How to order
In order to make this process as simple as possible, you have a couple of options, depending on your preference.
- If you live within 30 miles of Basingstoke, a home consultation can be booked. We can offer evening, weekend and day time appointments. Please contact Valerie on 01256 886501 or 07914 620780.
- Following this consultation we will produce a sample/s based on our discussions, with your wording, chosen ribbon and embellishment, along with two or three extra ribbon/lace samples for matching purposes.
- An electronic quotation based on these discussions will be generated, including detailed information on the invitations and other stationery, with timescales, and payment details.
- In addition you will receive a font sheet in case you decide you want to change your fonts,
- A PDF of the wording for the invitation, guest information and reply card, for approval. It is your responsibility to check this very carefully, and advise us of any amendments you require.
- Once we receive your payment and approval of the wording, and the signed order form, then we will book this into the production calendar.
- Order a personalised sample of the stationery collection(s) you most like. After you receive this it is advisable to contact us to check on availability for the date you would like your invitations produced and delivered.
- We will then email you with, a list of the information we would like from you, including your wedding date, and rough quantities of both invitations and on the day stationery.
- An electronic quotation will be generated, including detailed information on the invitations and other stationery, with timescales, and payment details. In addition you will receive a font sheet in case you decide you want to change your fonts, and a PDF of the wording for the day and evening invitation, guest information and reply card for approval.
- Once we receive your order form, payment and approval of the wording then we will book this into the production calendar
We require full payment for your In Advance items, i.e. Save the Date, Invitations, plus a £50 deposit to secure the booking for your On the Day stationery.
The final balance must be paid seven days prior to your order being dispatch. A week before this is due a reminder will be sent to you. Failure to do so will result in your order being delayed.
Payments can be made by bank transfer (preferred), or debit/credit card via paypal.
When should you order?
It is advisable to order your wedding invitations and stationery at least 6-9 months in advance of your wedding, particularly if you are not going to send out Save the Dates. Invitations are generally sent to guests 3-6 months prior to your wedding date. Our average turnaround time is 6-8 weeks from receipt of approved proofs. During peak time, April-September, this may take slightly longer, please bear this in mind. All other stationery will be processed and ready to send out 2-3 weeks before your wedding. It may be possible to process an order quicker but please contact us prior to ordering.
Delivery of items
A postage charge will be added to your order. All stationery orders will be sent by Royal Mail special delivery or courier service to ensure receipt of your order, therefore they will require a signature upon delivery. We will e-mail you once your order is ready for dispatch so at this time you can advise of an alternative delivery address if necessary.
If you live within a 10 mile radius of us then we can deliver. You can of course pick up from us at a pre-arranged time.
A guide to Approximate Mainland UK Delivery Charges
Small orders up to 1kg are charged at £12.50 per delivery
Medium orders under 2kg are charged at £15.00 per delivery
Large orders more than 2kg are charged at £35.00 per delivery
Guest Books, postboxes and Keepsake Boxes are charged at £5.00 per item, if sent separately to to other items.
Table Plans are charged at £25.00, but where possible we will deliver ourselves, particularly if the venue is one we are associated with.
Please contact us for delivery charges to UK islands, Ireland, Scottish Offshore Islands.
Amendments to an order
Once payment is received, we will order all components required for your order to prevent any delays. If a customer requires to change an order this will incur a charge for the new stock.
If a delivery as taken place and there is an error by us in any part of the order we will require the item back in the original packaging and we will rectify and refund the postage that has been required to send the item back.
Once you receive your order you have 3 days to examine your order and advise us of any errors. After the 3 day period you accept that all of the goods received by you from Bewitching Stationery shall be deemed acceptable, and Bewitching Stationery has properly performed its obligations in relation to the purchase and sale of the goods.
Most of our products are handmade therefore we do not offer a returns policy on unwanted items.
Health and saftey
Due to small parts on most of the stationery none of the products are suitable for children.